M4 upgrades

HK MAN

Hi guys, I was wondering what was out there in the way of upgraded parts for the M4. Things like bolt handles,etc. Also is ther anythign new in the way of tactical light miunts abd such? Thanks.

Search funtcion works well and groups of info but it's spread out cause everyone wants a new thread on the same subject, why i guess they are confused on where search button is or how it's used? but aftermarket parts there are a group talked about all over this site! Just dig a little and troll a little and you will be on your way to M4 Heaven with all the bells and whistles good luck!!TB just do not tell me you are in sandland and they aren't giiving yall what yall need to do your job cause that would make me ILL!!

I just got back from Iraq for the second time.

Thanks for service!! Seems you guys should have all the inside scoop on spare parts!! When i was in my supply Sgt was the person to know!! Just spend about 10 minutes looking here and you will find most of what ya need, me not owning one i really do not keep up with parts for them but seems they have went up in price since Benelli quit selling them and if ya have LEO capability you should be able to get whatever ya need probably! Welcome HOME!! I served in Shield/Storm and it's nice to come home !!