Sbe 2 Lop ?

plowboy

My SBE 2 fits me like a saddle fits a pig. I was considering tradeing back to a M2 this morning until I saw the 13 1/2" LOP gel pad. I called the 5 Benelli dealers that are within 3 hours drive and none had them and I haven't been able to find a source online either. Anyone have any ideas? Also one dealer told me I could not get the 13 1/2" pad in left hand, is this correct? And finally even if I could find one will the left hand gel pad fit on a RH gun? I asked all these ?'s to the dealers and none seemed to have any answers, only one even knew such a pad was being made.

My SBE 2 fits me like a saddle fits a pig. I was considering tradeing back to a M2 this morning until I saw the 13 1/2" LOP gel pad. I called the 5 Benelli dealers that are within 3 hours drive and none had them and I haven't been able to find a source online either. Anyone have any ideas? Also one dealer told me I could not get the 13 1/2" pad in left hand, is this correct? And finally even if I could find one will the left hand gel pad fit on a RH gun? I asked all these ?'s to the dealers and none seemed to have any answers, only one even knew such a pad was being made.

Took me 6 seconds to find it:

Item # 984700:

http://www.e-gunparts.com/DisplayAd.asp?chrProductSKU=978740&chrSuperSKU=&MC=

I'd call them to see if they really have it in stock.

How did the SBE II fit you when you bought it?

No, that dealer is incorrect. The pad does come in left hand. Not much of a dealer in my opinion.

Yes, both the right hand and left hand pads fit all SBE II's. It's the shape of the pad that makes it right or left.

Sounds like the dealers in your area know little about the firearms they sell. Nice.....

Most are small dealers that don't sell enough to keep a full line stocked. I should have drove three hours to the big stores and handled the gun. I just let my local guy order one for me and when it came in it was mine. I've had benelli's for many years and this is the first one that I couldn't make due with.

Most are small dealers that don't sell enough to keep a full line stocked. I should have drove three hours to the big stores and handled the gun. I just let my local guy order one for me and when it came in it was mine. I've had benelli's for many years and this is the first one that I couldn't make due with.

I get it. I've bought a few guns without handling.

I needed more drop on my SBE II to fit my style of shooting. I ended up using the C shim with a ground-down A to get more drop like my other SBE's.

Maybe mess with the shims and get the shorter pad?

Good luck :)