New to Forum & Proud Owner of a M4

ktp2502

I am new to this Forum and have enjoyed reading everyone's comments so far, I just picked up an M4 and what a fun gun to shoot! My buddy could'nt believe I spent that much money for shotgun until he shot it. I believe in the old saying you get what you pay for.

What laser/red dot sights have you all put on your M4? I would appreciate any suggestions?

I am new to this Forum and have enjoyed reading everyone's comments so far, I just picked up an M4 and what a fun gun to shoot! My buddy could'nt believe I spent that much money for shotgun until he shot it. I believe in the old saying you get what you pay for.

What laser/red dot sights have you all put on your M4? I would appreciate any suggestions?

Hello, from a fellow newbie, and a new M4 owner myself.

Where are the pics of your beast? Check for my post a few down.

What options did you get. What was the damage?

As far as red dots. If I do put one one there Ill probably go with one of those cheap RDP backup units that are for sale on AR15.com. I have one that I use for the close stuff on one of my ARs, and it works great.

I just cant bring myself to putting more than a hundred bucks worth of sights on a shotgun.

Here is a link to that sight

http://ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=23&t=435538