Jump to content

Need a 3 position sling ring for an M3


Recommended Posts

  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by FireGirl:

It is called a Sling Swivel on Grip. Part # 114F


Contact customer service and give them the gauge, model and serial number of your shotgun. They should be able to help.

Glad I came back to take a look smile.gif



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...