HeviSteel and SBE II

wdwrkr

I am considering purchase of a couple of cases of HeviSteel for the upcoming duck season. I heard some bad stuff about SBE IIs and HeviSteel last year; as in they did not work together. Any words of wisdom out there? The new years HeviSteel is supposed to be much improved with a star vice rolled crimp and faster powder and new wad. Thanx

I also purchased my SBE II for Duck hunting. I "discovered" Hevi shot last season using my Citori. I've read alot about Terror chokes, but can't find any for sale in my area. I plan on using Benelli's factory issued Crio chokes, and would also like to know what choke I should use for #4 #5 and #6 shot in Hevi. Or at least what's worked for the forum members. Although I haven't heard of any failures (or the inability to pattern Hevi) with the SBE II, I need to know that too.....

Originally posted by wdwrkr:

I am considering purchase of a couple of cases of HeviSteel for the upcoming duck season. I heard some bad stuff about SBE IIs and HeviSteel last year; as in they did not work together. Any words of wisdom out there? The new years HeviSteel is supposed to be much improved with a star vice rolled crimp and faster powder and new wad. Thanx

[ 05-24-2005, 09:52 PM: Message edited by: ogregrindle ]