SBE II barrel spot

(TANK)

I was cleaning the barrel of my new SBE II and noticed about half way down on the inside top was a little dot or hole is this normal? Or is it a speck of lube from the factory that needs more scrubing? What bore cleaning brushes and solvents do ya'll use.

I was cleaning the barrel of my new SBE II and noticed about half way down on the inside top was a little dot or hole is this normal? Or is it a speck of lube from the factory that needs more scrubing? What bore cleaning brushes and solvents do ya'll use.

I looked at my SBE ll and did not see any spots on the inside of the bbl. Maybe just a hunk of plastic or fouling. I sure wouldn't think that it would be an issue..I am not an expert, but if it were mine, I would shoot it as normal, and keep an eye on it when cleaning. Maybe we will get some more input. Stay tuned...

A BIG THANKS to all who have replied I took more cleaner of a different kind and the wire brush and hit it several times and it came off. Whats funny to me is I cleaned it last nite till the patches ran clean. I did it today and they came out black and got the spot off.