WHO WOULD LIKE TO SEE stid2677 HAVE HIS OWN BENELLI TV SHOW?

tyson129

WHO WOULD LIKE TO SEE stid2677 HAVE HIS OWN BENELLI TV SHOW?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. WHO WOULD LIKE TO SEE stid2677 HAVE HIS OWN BENELLI TV SHOW?

For any of you who have read through the R1 Threads you are familiar with stid2677 (Steve). He is a GREAT Hunter with captivating writing and a Wealth of knowledge.

I personally would love to see BENELLI sponsor a show featuring the hunts, tips, and the amazing adventures that stid2677 does year in and year out. He served our Country for which I would like to personally Thank him, so Thank you Steve.

For everyone who would love to see stid2677 in action out there Hunting in Alaska and around the World please vote Yes.

For those of you who have not heard of stid2677, PLEASE go to the "What have U shot with your R-1" and read his Incredible World Class Hunting Chronicles.

For Anyone who would not watch a Benelli TV Show featuring stid2677 vote NO.

Thank you for your time and participation, may Benelli come across this Thread and Introduce the Hunting World to the Living Legend stid2677!

Edited by tyson129

First of, it is nice of you to try to do something nice for him, but I would make sure he wants a camera crew to follow him around and tell him to wait to shoot so they can get a good shot and possibly scare the game. Then I would PM a moderator like nelligirl with this request.

Yeah I messaged him about it and apologized for my actions in advance, I just would love to hear his advice first hand as he takes down big game after big game. You are totally right and I hope I didn't offend him or anyone else. Just thought the poll would be nice, to see who else out there loves his stories and pictures, but your probably right, having a film crew there would probably tick him off.