Sight Question

Consigliere

Hello everyone, thank you for your time. I recently fell in love, bought and fell in love again :) (in that order) with a Supernova. I have since outfitted it with a rail and looking for a sight for HD use. I am leaning toward a dot sight, but open for suggestions, if you feel that a laser for example is a better choice. I would rather not spend as much (or more) on a sight then on the gun itself, however I am fully aware that optics is not something to skimp out on. Looking for your input on types as well as manufacturers/models. Thank you in advance. :)

Are you the type of person that pictures yourself clearing a room before turning the light on, if this is the case you would be better off IMO with a laser in most cases. Ghost sights are probably your best bet...The other HD shotgun owners on this Forum will tell you everything you need to know and more, brands included.

Good Luck :)