Supernova Help Please

fsfty

I bought my Supernova strictly for home defense, and never really worried about sights on the gun. However, I've been invited to a turkey hunt, and realized my gun doesn't have any sights. Did they come with the gun and I just misplaced them, or are the sold seperately? Where can I buy them? Thanks very much.

The SuperNova comes with a red bar front sight if it has ventilated rib, field barrel. If it is a tactical model it should have come with either open rifle sights or ghost ring sight which I personally think are perfect for turkey hunting.

All SuperNovas are drilled and tapped. I would mount a red dot or speed bead type sight on it. For turkey hunting, I believe the best sight is one that you use with both eyes open. Ex.- red dot or ghost ring sights. If the turkey takes off flying you don't want to loose him in the scope.