Trouble cycling 2-3/4" shells in the Vinci?

Uncle Russ

I tend to agree. Besides, Benelli clearly states on their website to use at least 3 dram, 1oz loads in the Vinci. That's certainly light enough for me. If I want something lighter, I'll use my 20ga.

I am currently experiencing problem cycling Gun club 1-1/8 oz 2-3/4 shells after about 2k rounds. Thats with a completely clean gun in normal shooting condiitons/weather. It will fail to feed/extract about once every 25 rounds. I called benelli and did no like the answer. Which was that the min is 1-1/8th and that 1 out of every box was normal for the ammo I was using.

I thought I remembered seeing what you stated, that you could use 1oz loads, but I cannot find it on the sight nor in the manual. It does not state the load size anywhere.

Please help, because I am becoming very disenchanted with the gun, and Benelli. If it's fixable great, if not then I guess I'll need to find a new gun.