WTT SBEII for a Vinci

Huggy Bear

I have a black synthetic SBEII that i am thinking about trading for a Vinci. I have had this gun for 2 years and it is a very reliable gun. I have done little hunting with it, but it has held up through the dove hunting i did with it. I recently picked up a Vinci, liked its feel, and heard great things about it. Please give feed on whether i should trade my SBEII or keep it....and if anybody wants to trade please reply.

I have a black synthetic SBEII that i am thinking about trading for a Vinci. I have had this gun for 2 years and it is a very reliable gun. I have done little hunting with it, but it has held up through the dove hunting i did with it. I recently picked up a Vinci, liked its feel, and heard great things about it. Please give feed on whether i should trade my SBEII or keep it....and if anybody wants to trade please reply.

Both are awesome guns. The Vinci offers some advantages such as the way it breaks down, its lighter but not by much, and lastly shootability. If the gun fits you it points better IMO.

Having said that, its hard to beat the SBE 2. If you don't care about 3.5" then I would take the Vinci (i did by a Vinci last week amd its the best gun I've ever shot) but you can't lose with either one.