New Super Nova

Realcanman

Just picked one up yesterday a 28" barrel 12 guage. A few questions hopefully you guys can help me with. I want to know what chokes I should use for duck hunting. I hunt a lot of divers and plan on using 3.5" #2 shot. Decoys and pass shoots. I normally have used a full choke in the past. Are the stock chokes the best to use or should I buy else where? The full choke that mine came with says that I cant use it with steel. Also what is the best way to clean this gun (oils and such) thanks.

Primos Dead Zone tubes.

They come two per set.

One for pass and one for decoy shooting.

They are extended tubes and are knurled for easy installation and removal.

If the weapon is black synthetic, clean all surfaces with Hoppes Elite Field Cleaner.

This cleaner leaves a protective lubricating coating similar to CLP, so no further lubing is necessary.

You'll get dissenting opinions, but I like to leave no wet surfaces or dripping lubricants on the gun.

Apply the oil, then wipe off all excess, leaving a thin film.

If camo, use Elite on the exposed metals, and use a mild detergent and damp cloth on the camo finish.