Field SuperNova sights

tricsta18

I just bought a 28" Benelli SuperNova. I am having a hard time with the sights. I mostly use this gun for shooting clays. I have a local gun club that is set up for trap and skeet. I was wondering if anyone else had some suggestions about other sights like the rifle sights for the gun or should i just get use to using the bead sight that comes stock?

I am new to shotguns

not too sure about the field's sights but i own the supernova tactical with ghost ring sights and i also have an eotech on my gun.. both sights work just fine for me with clays.. maybe you can pick up a red dot if you cant get use to the beads.. its just going to be something you need to get use to though

Guest addyj672

Benelli super nova has post front and ghost ring rear. Fits M2, Nova, and Super Nova with ghost ring rear sight. Tactical Benelli fits M1 Tactical M and Practical.

Not wishing to hijack the thread, but is it easy to put ghost sights on a field barrel? Are there any aftermarket kits that don't require smithing?

I have the field sn with the factory pistol grip, but wondered about ghost sights for clays and foxes.