FINALLY! My M4 is where it needs to be!

slider76

I finally got all my ducks in a row, 922r and otherwise.

First, full-length Ti mag tube from Kip. That went on before I even shot the gun (I didn't appreciate the shop putting a little scratch on the barrel when they installed it, but whatever).

Second, small tri-rail, VTAC light mount and a SureFire L4. I need an allen wrench to break the gun down, but it serves the purpose of getting a light on the gun in the cheapest and lightest way that I could figure out short of duct-taping a flashlight to the fore end.

Third, VTAC padded 2 point sling. Had to borrow some snap ring pliers from a buddy b/c the one I ordered from Amazon sucked big time.

Fourth, Urbino stock from Mesa Tactical with the Limbsaver. I don't ever plan on putting optics on the gun, so I didn't get the cheek riser model.

All that's left now is to to shoot the darn thing and see how the shorter LOP and Limbsaver feel!

922r compliant, lightweight and clean!

A big thanks to you guys for helping me navigate the world of M4 parts and accessories.