Meprolight quality and wrong thread pitch

I bought a brand new set of meprolights for my m1s90 and am very disssapointed. The finish on the new parts look quite beat up. The original sights off of my gun look pristine and the new night sight flat black finish looks like they have been thrown around. What's up with the poor quality control. The tritium vials also are sealed with a clear sealant and it is sloppily applied. Since Meprolight is the only company making these for my gun, I don't really have another option for night sights. The night sights on my Sig looks great and they are trijicons.

I ordered a micro wrench to remove the nit off of my front sight today and the threads on the original is finer. I don't understand how they could not just add a lock washer and nut in the kit. It's a 5 cent part for a $100 purchase. I just had to vent a little. I will be spending my money on other brands in the future.