FNG - at least to THIS forum!

The War Wagon

Got a Benelli M1 Super 90 Tactical... after 20 years... heading my way (sent off payment on Monday), so I thought I'd better join! :D

New to THIS forum, but not to firearms or firearm forums. I owned a Mossberg 5500 about a zillion years ago (early '90's), but am looking forward to finally owning the Towne Car of shotguns - hopefully by the middle of next week. :cool:

Got a Benelli M1 Super 90 Tactical... after 20 years... heading my way (sent off payment on Monday), so I thought I'd better join!

New to THIS forum, but not to firearms or firearm forums. I owned a Mossberg 5500 about a zillion years ago (early '90's), but am looking forward to finally owning the Towne Car of shotguns - hopefully by the middle of next week. :cool:

More like the Sports car of shotguns :cool:

Will do! Gotta find a Surefire forend for this one, but it comes with the extended mag, sidesaddle, and factory sling. Looks pretty sharp in the pics he listed.

Payment arrived Wednesday, and my FFL got everything rolling with his FFL yesterday, so it should be here this coming Monday or Tuesday - can't wait! :D

Will do! Gotta find a Surefire forend for this one, but it comes with the extended mag, sidesaddle, and factory sling. Looks pretty sharp in the pics he listed.

Payment arrived Wednesday, and my FFL got everything rolling with his FFL yesterday, so it should be here this coming Monday or Tuesday - can't wait! :D

War Wagon (cool handle, BTW) welcome to the forum!

Just so happens that I have a SureFire forend for an M1S90 that I'd be happy to sell to you for a great price. See: http://www.benelliusa.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18749. I would be happy to provide you with photos if you're interested.

Back in the day, I ran a number of M1S90s in courses and such, and thus bought a spare. This one looks brand new, and may have never been used but I can't guarantee that because I just don't recall. At any rate, it looks new to me.

I sold it once to a very nice guy on this forum, but it didn't fit his 90...apparently there were some variations in design over the years and mine was either too long or too short, don't recall. So of course I gave him his money back, no questions asked. If you're interested, the price will remain at $150 + $10 shipping. You'll see on the thread that I provided above that this is a VERY good price. Not out to gouge anyone. Again, if it doesn't fit your gun or if you're not happy with it in any way, let me know within a few days and I'll of course refund your $150 gladly.

Cheers!