Magazine Extension Questions

2frogeyes

I just bought a new SBE II and although I love it, the only thing that bugs me is that it only holds 2+1 3.5" shells. I miss my supernova getting 3+1. I know nothing about extensions. What kind should I get, how hard are they to install? I don't want something silly like a 12 round extension. Maybe just a 3+1 or 4+1. Any help would be appreciated. Also, any pics would be awesome

Edited by 2frogeyes

I just recently bought a +4 extension tube from midwayusa for my supernova. I decided to go with the more expensive nordic components tube after looking around and seeing other people's reviews. It seemed to me like the idea "you get what you pay for" applied when it came to extension tubes. Haven't had a problem and i love the way it looks on the gun. Not hard at all to install either you just have to trim the new spring up (a little at a time) and screw the new extension tube on.

Here are a couple options you might be interested in:

http://www.midwayusa.com/browse/BrowseProducts.aspx?pageNum=1&tabId=8&categoryId=19226&categoryString=649***20766***11422***12459***