Benelli comparisons

doctorlivingstone

I own a Benelli Montefeltro 12ga and love it, its become my "go to" gun for all sporting clay shoots.

I'm hoping someone can help me understand something, looking at the M2 and Super Sport they appear to be very similar to my Monte, I know there might be small differences like # of shells in the mag, stuff like that, are there internal differences I'm not aware of?

So say I was shopping for a semi auto from Benelli, aside from a cost difference between the Monte, M2, and Super Sport, are they essentially the same gun with a different name, at different price points? I realize the M2 can be purchased in tactical configurations and the others cannot, but comparing field, or sporting guns, are there any real differences?

Thanks for the help, and apologies in advance if this is obvious to everyone but me . . .

Edited by doctorlivingstone