Jump to content

Benelli SBEII barrel


Recommended Posts

When viewing the inside of the barrell sleve, there is a slide connected to a very stiff spring underneath it. What part is this called ? The slide in my barrel is fractured at the half way point, and I suspect this is why I have a one shot auto ? :( Customer service called this the ejector and spring, but it is not on the bolt head, Help? Once I get the part can it be removed by me or will I need to send it into the factory?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I went back to review the e mail from Benelli customer service. The part in question is the "ejector and ejector spring" on the inside of the barrell . The extractor and spring is on the bolt head (sorry).

Has anyone replaced this part ? Benelli USA is sending me a new one.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...