Trouble getting trigger back in on SS

Brad

I took the tigger out for the first time on my SS to clean it up. Now it doesnt want to go back in. The trigger hits the shim between the stock and the reciever. Its soo close but i really dont want to force anything. Any help/tips are greatly appreciated. Thank You

Have you moved the bolt release out of the way? I slide in the rear of the trigger group up by the stock. Swing(rotate) the trigger group upward until the carrier contacts the bolt release. Then you need to press in on bolt release to get it out of the way for the carrier to fit inside receiver.

(**NOT** Being a smart ass!!)) 1) breath! 2) slow down 3) look at how it all works. 4) as much as it pains us guys sometimes, read directions.

Best of luck!

2-wheel

2-wheel,

Great points… Benelli guns have a relatively simple break-down. The process is very intuitive, and the gun comes with great instructions. If it isn't initially obvious, I can usually figure it out through trial and error.

--Spike

Have you moved the bolt release out of the way? I slide in the rear of the trigger group up by the stock. Swing(rotate) the trigger group upward until the carrier contacts the bolt release. Then you need to press in on bolt release to get it out of the way for the carrier to fit inside receiver.

(**NOT** Being a smart ass!!)) 1) breath! 2) slow down 3) look at how it all works. 4) as much as it pains us guys sometimes, read directions.

Best of luck!

2-wheel