M4 Question

Amsdorf

Hey guys, new to the forum and I've been having a hard time running down an answer to this question.

I'm very interested in getting a Benelli M4, but I would really like to have as much magazine capacity as possible

Can I get a M4 and add a magazine extension to get the 7+1 mil spec capacity?

Or is that not possible?

I hate the thought of having to plunk down a lot of money on the H20 which, hate to say it, just doesn't appeal to me from a cosmetic point of view alone.

Hi Amsdorf and welcome to the forum,

Yes! adding a full length mag tube is the first modification that most of us do to our M4s They are available from Carriercomp, Freedom Fighter Tactical, Daves Metal Works and sometimes you can find Benelli OEM tubes. If you are concerned with 922r compliance you probably want a US made tube and you'll need to replace two other parts with US made parts (or 3 if you have a collapsable stock) for more on 922r stuff use the search function.

Later,

Hookster :)