New guy here and I'm highly considering a Benelli M4

FLAWLS1

I've been wanting a semi-auto shotgun for a while now and I've eyed the 930 SPX. Yesterday, I went to my local gun store and they are a authorized Benelli dealer. I was checking out the M4 and when it comes to fit & finish it is far better than a 930 SPX. They're asking price is $1,799 and I was very very close to buying it, but I wanted to know a few things before I decide to spend a good amount of $ on one. How many different models are there? I know about the new H2O, Camo, & standard black (which I really like). How about barrel size? Is there only a 18.5 inch? Are there any common problems with this shotgun? I really wanted another 1911, but I already have 1 and another hand gun so I'm thinking a Shotgun should be my next buy. The M4 is a very expensive shotgun and I need to know these things before I jump into this purchase. What is the warranty on these and where can I get accessories?

I've been wanting a semi-auto shotgun for a while now and I've eyed the 930 SPX. Yesterday, I went to my local gun store and they are a authorized Benelli dealer. I was checking out the M4 and when it comes to fit & finish it is far better than a 930 SPX. They're asking price is $1,799 and I was very very close to buying it, but I wanted to know a few things before I decide to spend a good amount of $ on one. How many different models are there? I know about the new H2O, Camo, & standard black (which I really like). How about barrel size? Is there only a 18.5 inch? Are there any common problems with this shotgun? I really wanted another 1911, but I already have 1 and another hand gun so I'm thinking a Shotgun should be my next buy. The M4 is a very expensive shotgun and I need to know these things before I jump into this purchase. What is the warranty on these and where can I get accessories?
your concerns are justifiable,,the benelli brand is the best,,for my money,,it has always been Benelli,,the other brands are good but not great,,the rest of the semi autos actually follow Benelli,,take the plunge you won't regret it..buy it.