20 ga.'s are in stock here!

Full Bore

I just wanted to let anyone know who may be looking for the new 20ga. SuperSport, Sport II, or Cordoba my local dealer just got his first shipment in and has them in stock. I have now added a 20ga. SS to my collection and can't hardly wait to shoot it. Here is the link to their site. They are a fine and well respected dealer.

http://www.jaquas.com/gunlist/NewArrivals.asp

The new arrival page comes up, scroll down to Sporting Clays guns and you'll see them. This page changes every 3 or 4 days so if you don't see them

click the GunRoom tab on the top and use the search window for Benelli and you'll see their inventory. I can't seem to link it directly to the Benelli section but you'll figure it out.They are competetivly priced under MSRP which is the same as their 12ga. prices.

I don't work there I just know many people are looking for them and they have them.

Good Luck my Benelli brothers. :D :D

[ 11-04-2006, 02:20 PM: Message edited by: Full Bore ]