For Sale: Sidearmor Picatinny top rail with 8-round shell holder

calviroman

Good Evening,

I am selling a like new Sidearmor Picatinny top rail with 8-round shell holder for a M4 shotgun. This is a very high quality rail and shell holder assembly. Please visit Sidearmor's webiste for technical details: http://www.sidearmor.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=28&products_id=76&zenid=sk85okiqre0uop68tspdjorqj4

This includes both the rail and modular 8-shell side mount and is in my opinion the highest quality shell holder sold for the M4. Unit is in perfect condition like new. **reduced** $130 includes shipping anywhere in the CONUS. Please email [email protected] or text/call 575-921-4225 if you are interested. Paypal, Check, or Money Order accepted. I ship same day payment clears (sell on ebay as calviroman with 190+ 100% positive feedback).

Sidearmor.jpg

DSCN2702.jpg

Edited by calviroman
Price drop

Thanks for your interest...however the sidearmor side saddle is not compatable with a standard rail system. It and some other sidearmor components are designed to interface with the sidearmor top rail (aka the short rail).

As a side note - the factory Benelli top rail is not truely compatable with some rail accessories due to the large sight channel cutout. As one example, LaRue QD optic mounts will not lock up properly on the stock rail...which is why most end up replacing the top rail if they are going to run a red dot

• 2 weeks later...