Desinging a 3 gun shotgun.... advice needed

coracorp.

Im looking to use the Benelli M2 with the full Xrail on it so that I save the reload times. So thats a given... however,

Having been to the site I found the following and am interested in knowing if these would be worth the investment.

Inline

Quadra Fit

Comfortech Plus

Also any idea on possible changes to the sites.

Im looking to trick it out to exactly what I will need from the start so any help and advice would be really appreciated.

Thanks and feel free to contact me directly if you have any advice.

Rich

I would stay away from the XRail for a Benelli:

- Benellis are recoil operated and you are adding over 2 pounds of recoild-absorbing weight to your Benelli with a fully loaded XRail. Even RCI, maker of the XRail, somewhat disclaims the reliability of Benelli shotguns using their product. Check out the website.

- For the price of the M2 and XRail, you are very close to getting yourself into a Salient M2, which is more or less the end-all 3-Gun shotgun.

- Mag capacity is no substitute for knowing how to reload your shotgun.

I would stay away from the XRail for a Benelli:

- Benellis are recoil operated and you are adding over 2 pounds of recoild-absorbing weight to your Benelli with a fully loaded XRail. Even RCI, maker of the XRail, somewhat disclaims the reliability of Benelli shotguns using their product. Check out the website.

- For the price of the M2 and XRail, you are very close to getting yourself into a Salient M2, which is more or less the end-all 3-Gun shotgun.

- Mag capacity is no substitute for knowing how to reload your shotgun.

good point on the inertia and learning how to reload. personally I prefer to learn to handle a near stock combat shotgun, not a gaming tool.