Difference between an M1 121 and an M1 S90

bushmaster

Hello folks,

I own an M1 121 that I wish to update, modernize, and improve.

I want to change the original wood stock and forend for cool tactical ones, however every model I find is designed for the M1 S90.

Will these stocks, like the Mesa Tactical Urbino fit my M1 121?

The buttstock configuration for the 121 M1/SL80/121 is unique to that shotgun and no other Benelli buttstock will directly interchange. On the other hand the S90 M1 plastic foreend can be modified with a Dremel tool to fit the 121/SL80 (relieved where the foreend slips over the receiver). Choate Machine and Tool has made both a plastic field stock and a plastic pistol grip stock specifically for the 121 M1 and may perhaps have either in their inventory. However be advised that these Choate plastic buttstocks are considerably heavier than the original wooden buttstock for the 121 M1 and could possibly affect the reliability of the 121's inertia action.

And FWIW, you can forget about finding any spare parts for that gun, which is why I got rid of mine - as much as I loved it.

Edited by Sukhoi_fan