Magpul Dynamics: The Art of the Dynamic Shotgun - Benelli M2 sights query

A.J.P.

Hi guys,

I was hoping that someone could please shed some light on what front and rear sights are being used on the two M2s in the images below? The images were taken as screen grabs from Magpul's trailer for their "The Art of the Dynamic Shotgun" training DVD/Blu-ray.

I've tried searching online but have so far been unsuccessful in finding any information. I'm familiar with the Hi-Viz Shooting Systems product, but the sights pictured below do not appear be the same - the rear sigh is much beefier for instance.

Type 1:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1856[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1857[/ATTACH]

Type 2:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1858[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1859[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1860[/ATTACH]

Any help that you guys could offer would be fantastic.

Cheers.

Well, I've just heard back from "The Beard" and unfortunately he doesn't know either! He was just borrowing that particular gun for some shots in the training DVD. He did however recommend hitting up 3GunStuff for information, they're my next port of call. That is, unless anyone on here has had any ideas since I last posted?