State of the sidesaddle / card system?

Scout_21

Howdy fellow humans

I was just curious about the current state of the side saddle / card system solutions for the m4. I must confess I'm more interested in a hook and loop card system. Right now the RavenConcealment/Ares Gear system intrigues me. Also the Highspeedgear shotshell tray v2 looks good.

I know that Asgard makes some nice aluminum models... but I like the collapsibility of an elastic system. But their forward shell holder interests me if I could get a pic rail closer to the ejection port.

What are your thoughts?

I have the condor 6 rd ammo card mount on my BM4 with the Velcro method. The hold is very firm and stays in place. Weight it at a minimum as it couldn't possibly weight more than an ounce or so. It works great for me. I had/have the mesa tactical 6 shell holder. Its nice but obviously adds a good bit of weight and size vs. the ammo card pulls off if I do not currently need it.

qJ5PU8n.jpg

EETpVLL.jpg

• Upvote 1