Comp n Choke vs Kicks ported Chokes vs MagnaPorting Benelli M2 Field

MToo

I'm thinking about recoil reduction particularly when using the Federal Truball 12ga. 1610 fps slugs which I'll be using in the 2 Benelli M2 21" Field shotguns which I'm getting in shortly.I've researched Magna Porting, that's the process from Magna Port Int. using their Electrical discharge process. They claim a reduction in recoil with eleven machined holes on either side of the barrel and they charge $99.00 for a single barrel.Did some more research w/some folks claiming a reduction using it, some say the process didn't make a difference. Most everybody said these ported barrels were loud, too loud. That concerns me.Also researched the "Comp n Choke", and "Kicks" ported chokes which also claim a reduction in recoil, which some folks recommend you buy to see if you're happy w/em as opposed to porting your barrel first. These run from $50-$70.Does anybody have any experience w/these ported chokes. I plan on testing out my slugs, and want the ability to knock down recoil/get every edge I can shooting these out to distance, plus making them easier to shoot.Do these things work, and if so, which ones? I'm assuming w/slugs that I'll be using the improved cylinder choke, assuming that the Truball wadding of the Federal slugs won't be a problem. Thanks in advance