6/7 shot kit

geokr084

Hi to all!

Tomorrow I’m going to to my dealer to order my first shotgun, a Benelli M2 Tactical with a Comfortech stock.  If I can find one!  I downloaded the manual and it mentioned a 6/7 shot extension kit and had a diagram and instructions on how to install it.   Can this be ordered installed on the gun?   Any opinions on whether it’s worth it for an extra round?   This is my first foray into shotguns having only fired one once, a Remington 12 gauge while going through Quantico many years ago.  But I’m very much looking forward to developing a new skill so I’ll be asking a lot of novice questions!   Thanks in advance for any help you can provide. 

George

• 1 year later...

Meanwhile in January 2022...I  too have an M2 Tactical with the Comfortech stock. Magazine holds 5+1 in the chamber plus capable of a ghost round. Look it up on YouTube. That will give you 7 rds. without an extension kit, unless you really need more. 

Good shootin' to ya...