New M4 Owner with questions about my potential build.

S.C.I.E.N.C.E

Hey everyone! 

I've been lurking and doing a lot of research since I picked up my Benelli. I'm in NY so I have to triple check a requirements. 

My plan is to extend the mag with a CF Briley. I know I would need 2 more American made pieces to be 922 compliant so I was wondering whats the more reasonable route to do so price wise and ease of configuration wise. 

Other than that, I wanted to see what recommendations you all had on a shell saddle, light mount and flashlight, and lastly a good red dot that's not gonna break the bank. Anyone enjoy their halosun? 

Thanks in advance. 

Congrats! The easiest 922r path is a US made trigger group. That’s the hammer, trigger, and disconnector. Those 3 parts will allow you to install the extended mag tube. You can go FFT but I much prefer Briley for the money as you get an “improved” trigger for about the same money. Just send Briley the entire trigger group and they’ll install it for you. 

Edited by kilyung
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, kilyung said:

Congrats! The easiest 922r path is a US made trigger group. That’s the hammer, trigger, and disconnector. Those 3 parts will allow you to install the extended mag tube. You can go FFT but I much prefer Briley for the money as you get an “improved” trigger for about the same money. Just send Briley the entire trigger group and they’ll install it for you. 

Didn't even think of having someone else doing it. Do they offer the mag change and trigger change? Any idea of costs? 

Thanks