SBE 2

Krafty

Gun will not cycle 2 3/4" magnum shells reliably. It is mostly a single shot when using these, occasionally it will cycle 2. It has fired thousands of shells. I never have any problems till I try to use 2 3/4" 1 3/8 oz loads. I have shot hundreds of 2 3/4" 1 1/8oz loads with no problems. It shoots 3" and 3 1/2" loads flawlessly. My cousin has the same gun and his does the same thing....not as bad as mine but about every 5th shell

Here are some Quick Tips that I have put together after working on over 1100 Benelli's, 100% "Cycles Shells Like New". Another way to word this, both of your guns   would be 100% as well.  Please let me know how I can help.

QUICK TIPS – Benelli

Ø SHOOTING BB’S – EVERY SHELL MUST DROP FREELY INTO CHAMBER – MOST DON’T, BENELLI BORES GUN TIGHT – CAPTURE ENERTIA

Ø ENERTIA GUNS MUST BE SHOULDERD

Ø CORRECT RECOIL SPRING –

Ø RECOIL SPRING TOLERANCES EVEN NEW ARE POOR

Ø CLEAN GUN

Ø RECOIL SPRING TUBE – CLEAN VERY LITTLE LUBE

Ø IF THE MAGAZINE IS NOT RELEASING SHELLS OR RELEASES MULTIPLES YOUR CARRIER LATCH OR DROP SHELL LEVER IS OUT OF SPEC, MAYBE BOTH

Ø SHOOTING OVERHEAD 10 OCLOCK TO 2 OCLOCK WILL TEST MOST BENELLI’S RECOIL SPRING  AND CLEANING – BOLT NOW HAS TO FACE THE FORCE OF GRAVITY RETURNING TO 1/16 TWIST BATTERY

Ø MOST GUNS THAT SHOOT HIGH ARE NOT FITTED PROPERLY – FLAT RIB, FLOAT TARGET

Ø MOST GUNS THAT SHOOT LEFT OR RIGHT, IS AN EYE ALIGNMENT FITTING ISSUE

Ø BENELLI PATTERNING SPEC IS:

Benelli Pattern Spec:

Up to 2” right of left

Up to 5” above POA

Up to 2” Below POA

At 21 yards