I have some of blitzkrieg components Benelli M4 night sights on the way. Looking forward to trying them out.

Jaason0

I have a both of their Benelli M4 night sights on the way ( orange with tritium dot and white with tritium dot ). I also have one of their front sight hood coming too. I am really curious to see what the front sight hood looks and functions

Front-Sight-Hood-for-Benelli-Beretta-Tactical-Shotgun-BNFS.png

Benelli-Beretta-Chevron-Front-Sight-Orange-Tritium-Dot-S.png

Benelli-Beretta-Chevron-Front-Sight-Lumi-Green-Tritium-Dot-.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ihrinwe said:

I have the green post installed on my M1014. I personally find front hoods distracting on other platforms so I stayed away from it. 

Please share pics once you have installed!

Hi, if you don’t mind, may you post a pic of yours, I have a M1014 also and was planning on getting this night sights. TIA. 

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Quicksand17 said:

Hi, if you don’t mind, may you post a pic of yours, I have a M1014 also and was planning on getting this night sights. TIA. 

I like it, just have to remember only the tritium dot glows without a good light charge. I have a scout pro on my M4 so if I flash that on for even a second the glow paint is good to go and gets pretty bright for any amount of time I would need it in a real world defensive setting. 

IMG_4980.jpeg

IMG_4986.jpeg

IMG_4982.jpeg

IMG_4983.jpeg

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Ihrinwe said:

I like it, just have to remember only the tritium dot glows without a good light charge. I have a scout pro on my M4 so if I flash that on for even a second the glow paint is good to go and gets pretty bright for any amount of time I would need it in a real world defensive setting. 

IMG_4980.jpeg

IMG_4986.jpeg

IMG_4982.jpeg

IMG_4983.jpeg

Greatly appreciated, thank you.

that looks good.