Benelli M3 QD stock with QD grip attachment/Gen 2.5?

blacklagoon

Just joined this forum, so nice to meet you all. I had a question if some of you may know. Benelli's M3 series 11608 LE/Super 90 Combat had some quiet upgrades by Benelli. The latest version is the Supernova retractable stock with QD cups on the stock with rubber covers plus a quick detach buttstock, QD cups on the grip with rubber covers, fiber optics on the sights, QD sling swivel ring mount, and possibly a longer magazine tube that is more closer to the edge of the barrel. Im assuming this is the Benelli M3A1 model as shown here in this youtube video from a Portugal man showing it off. Any chance for Benelli to sell the new retractible supernova stock/grip with the QD and the QD sling swivels?

https://youtu.be/E2ZeRjPKhEM?si=qfm7BLuiyY7cmLSE

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the link, Ive watched Mosha's reciew on it but his dont have the M3A1 features except for the Gen 2 updates, no the M3A1 ones. Mainly the difference from Misha's M3 is the fact the one in the Portugal's video I linked has the QD cups on the stock, grip, longer tube, and fiber optics on the iron sights. I have the 11608 myself just like Misha's except mines didnt come with the front QD sling swivel ring, but the rest is the Gen 2 model. Im suspecting it may because of a parts shortfall due to Australia ordering M3A1s for thier military.