Here's the main reason every standup American needs a Benelli semi-auto

Sukhoi_fan

It's every American's duty and right to defend one's family, community, state, nation.

It's high time we talk and act like adults about our dilemma. We have a dilemma in the gravest extreme at the moment, and it's only getting worse every day.

This fellow has a very stark message in his three minute video. NOTE: F bombs, NSFW!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/mtzmgjUAslsX/

Last month the official number of invaders (that were actually counted, not including the uncounted invaders of course). What % of those 300k invaders do you suppose hate us and want to kill us? I know...A LOT!

So those of you sitting on the fence regarding purchasing a Benelli tactical semi-auto or a Beretta 1301 tactical shotgun, I suggest you get on a stick and complete the purchase, get it in your hands. If a Benelli or Beretta is a budget buster for you then the minimum I would suggest getting is the Remington VersaMax tactical shotgun which is slightly less than the Benelli M2. Those are the ONLY shotguns I would trust - JMO. Then purchase as much 12 ga. ammo that you can afford (this is in addition to your EBR and handgun). Get you arms and get those arms squared away. Time is short, I suspect the invasion army will be given their marching/deployment orders within months if not weeks.

I submit that one should NOT consider getting ANY slide action (i.e. pump) shotgun. Slide action shotguns are not really suitable for noobs, it takes a LOT of training (meaning burning up a lot of ammo to get there) to get one's muscle memory to the point that one won't short stroke the action when under stressfire. BTDT

• Upvote 2

• Sukhoi_fan changed the title to Here's the main reason every standup American needs a Benelli semi-auto