SBE rifled barrel

Bigalf

Hello guys-

Have been looking at SBE 3. I don’t waterfowl hunt, but I do Turkey hunt and do mostly shotgun deer hunting. I am in a shotgun only state and we’re not going to a straight wall or pistol caliber state. I have a nice mossberg 935 with 2 barrels., one bird one rifled. 
And it has worked fine…. But I just like new stuff   

So what’s up with the rifled barrels for the SBE3, they seem to be solD out everywhere. I want a do it all gun, light weight and reliable. Should I stick with my Mossberg or upgrade to a SBE3. Maybe settle for a M2 which seems to have barrels available to purchase. 

Edited by Bigalf

• Bigalf changed the title to SBE rifled barrel
  • 2 weeks later...

Slug barrels (rifled) in general are much more rare than shot barrels, and even more so now that more and more states have  allowed some form of rifle calibers.

That said, I just did an advanced search on GunBroker.com and they have several:
https://www.gunbroker.com/Semi-Auto-Shotguns/search?Keywords=benelli sbe 3 slug&Sort=13&PageSize=96

I have found that with patience, everything I have wanted to purchase was eventually for sale even some of the rare models with ~150 or less of them made. If you don't have an account, set one up (it's free). In case you don't know, any firearms will have to be shipped to an FFL in your state if purchased elsewhere. If you happen to be in an gun unfriendly state like CA, NY, etc, you should also check if the sellers ship there.