Newbie question

DougW

Well, new to Benelli. I just bought an M1 Super 90 Tactical from a friend at a tremendous price. It is essentially new, being used only once in a 3 gun match. I plan on using it in 3 gun matches, and I am moving up from the 870 Magnum Police. The Benelli has the choke tubes, which is new in use for me, but not shooting a shotgun. I suppose the best tube with 00 Tactical Buck is the IC. What about slugs? Same choke for standard 1 oz slugs? What about sabot slugs?

As I read this it sounds a little strange as I finally have a shotgun with choke tubes, but I don't know how to properly employ them with a tactical shotgun. Bird shot is no problem. Actually, I may go to HV #4's and the full tube for the "buck shot" portion of the 3 gun, and switch to the IC for the slug portion.

Your experience and comments are greatly appreciated, as I don't want to screw up a really nice shotgun (that I NEVER thought I would actually own!). :D

Extreemly happy to be a Benelli owner.