Jump to content

Have you seen these?? If so where can i get one.


Recommended Posts

A guy i know has what looks like a machined aluminum 12ga shotgun shell that is hollow in the middle. You put a pistol round in it and you can shoot it out of your shotgun. The one he had was a .357mag he also said they come in .44mag as well. Has anyone hear of such a thing or have any idea where to get one or what they might be called so i can search for one. Thanks so much.




Link to comment
Share on other sites

Scott I've never seen one. I'm curious if there is some kind of barrel in the shell for the pistol round to put a spin on the round. If it didn't have a barrel there is no way I would shoot it in my shotgun. I would be afraid of it tumbling and messing my barrel up.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...