New Benelli

Sask boy

I picked up new benelli yesterday and Iam going out to do some pattern testing today.

I have never used a shotgun with a multiple choke system as the last auto loader I owned was a SKB 900 XL.

Can any of you people that have been using the Benelli give me some advise on what chokes to use.

I normally hunt Sharp tail and Huns until the 1st of Oct. and then we start shooting pheasant until the northerns come into our area this usually happens around the middle of Oct. We normally field shoot over decoys with a little pass shooting in the afternoon we hunt within a 10 mile area of Last Mountain lake which is over 90 miles long.

I do not know if any of you have hunting in Saskatchewan but is one of best areas of big mallards and geese.

The last few years the snows have really taken over but there is still a fairly good population of honker.

Hope to hear from as many of guys as possible.

Thanks in advance.