Kudos to Mesa Tactical

cmshoot

I ordered a 6-shot Picatinny Rail/Sure Shell shell holder from Mesa Tactical on 10/11/06. They're in California and I'm in Georgia. I received it today, 10/13/06. Outstanding!

I'm very impressed with the quality of the product, but what impressed me most was the last section of the instructions that came with it.

In the last section is a sentence that is separated from the rest and in bold highlights. It reads:

" Any operator switching from a less robust shell holder to the Mesa Tactical SureShell and Rail for a Benelli M2 Tactical and Benelli M4/M1014 must train with the new system before using the weapon in a duty situation "

As a long time operator and Firearms/Tactics Instructor (military, local LE and Federal LE), this is friggin' outstanding! This just proves that the folks at Mesa Tactical know what the heck they're talking about. It's refreshing to deal with a company with this level of professionalism, instead of a bunch of engineers or bean counters.

I've stressed the importance of being familiar with your equipment to my students my entire career. I would never put a new piece of gear or make a mod to any of my equipment unless I had ample time immediately following to train with it.

And yes, even though this isn't a duty weapon, just a personal "toy", I immediately stepped onto the range and ran about 75 rounds though my M2 with the SureShell on it, loading from the shell holder.

I heartily recommend Mesa Tactical to everyone who needs something they have.

[ 10-13-2006, 07:19 PM: Message edited by: cmshoot ]