M4

reload796

I have a few questions about the M4. I have been in the market for a good new shotgun and I ran across this amazing weapon. I have tried to obtain this from a local bass pro shop and several others in other parts of the south. I'm very new when it comes to the real guns law, I was told this would be a tactical weapon and it might require a different kind of permit to own. Really looking to know what I need to do to really get this M4.

Unless the shotgun you are looking at has a barrel less than 16", it is treated just like any other shotgun and is legal for civilian ownership. Purchasing a Benelli M4 should entail no more paperwork than buying a Remington 870 pump-action shotgun.

Guest GunCrazyD

you should be able to buy it no problem...issues are with a gun with a collapsible stock and a magazine extension in a few parts of the country...it is then an assault weapon....check BATF 1st...