Waterfowl chokes for SBEII/ Heavishot & Tungsten Loads

capt bob

I've been experimenting with various chokes for my SBE2 using both Heavishot and Tungsten loads for waterfowl over decoys (under 40 yards).

I'm curious as to other's recommendations both in terms of size and the crio chokes versus other aftermarket brands.

So far, I've seen consistently good patterns with the IC Crio chokes, but have yet to find an aftermarket one that I love.

Your thoughts?

Originally posted by capt bob:

I've been experimenting with various chokes for my SBE2 using both Heavishot and Tungsten loads for waterfowl over decoys (under 40 yards).

I'm curious as to other's recommendations both in terms of size and the crio chokes versus other aftermarket brands.

So far, I've seen consistently good patterns with the IC Crio chokes, but have yet to find an aftermarket one that I love.

Your thoughts?

Take a look at Carlson's chokes, they do have extended crio chokes for the M2 and SBE II. I had ordered the extended steel choke tubes for the Benelli/Beretta and they are great.

I then ordered the Crio chokes for my SBE II and they only have them in chrome but they are going to make them in the black finish for my duck hunting so they will not give a glare.

www.choketube.com