Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Benelli Forums
Sign in to follow this  
AZ B&S GAME BIRDHUNTER

Storager Guns

I saw these in my benelli catalog and looked like they were pretty good guns for the price and was wondering if anyone in this forum use sany storager guns if so which model and weather you like it compared to your other guns.

Originally posted by AZ B&S GAME BIRDHUNTER:

I saw these in my benelli catalog and looked like they were pretty good guns for the price and was wondering if anyone in this forum use sany storager guns if so which model and weather you like it compared to your other guns.

Originally posted by AZ B&S GAME BIRDHUNTER:

Did you mean Stoeger guns? smile.gif

Originally posted by viperboy0101:

I bought one. A model 2000. works good. well made, shoots anything from 1 oz up to nitro mags.

Originally posted by hc:

quote:
Originally posted by viperboy0101:

I bought one. A model 2000. works good. well made, shoots anything from 1 oz up to nitro mags.

I looked at the model 2000 and was told you may have trouble with lighter load ejecting so i got myself sbe no regret a bit more pricee :cool: