Benelli M4 Slings w/skeleton stock

SW CQB 45

For an AR, I prefer a standard nylon sling looped through the front sight mount and through the rear loop on the retractable stock. 2 point and simple.

I would like something equally as simple for my M4 with the skeleton stock.

I have wanted to play with a bungee sling(the gun version, not the other) but not sure how it would mount since it already has key rings.

what do you have?

pics if possible

what does the military use for a sling?

thanks in advance

For an AR, I prefer a standard nylon sling looped through the front sight mount and through the rear loop on the retractable stock. 2 point and simple.

I would like something equally as simple for my M4 with the skeleton stock.

I have wanted to play with a bungee sling(the gun version, not the other) but not sure how it would mount since it already has key rings.

what do you have?

pics if possible

what does the military use for a sling?

thanks in advance

check out U.S. Cav. online shop, they offer a sling called the "Mamba" I think this is what you are looking for in a bungee type sling, I know alot of fellas that ordered them on their own for military use. for your Benelli I strongly suggest the specter gear cqb3. the weight of the M1014 causes a narrower sling like the mamba to "cut" into your shoulder after extended periods.

here is my AR with the Mamba sling:

M4gery.jpg

here is my M1014 with the Specter Gear:

M4S90.jpg

SGTMAJ,

I have a Mamba sling for Colt M4 and worked well for 'thumping' someone, wonder if you think a similar sling would work in combo with the breeching cap on the Benelli? I currently have no sling for my Benelli but not really in the business of breaking in, just home defense now. Curious as to your thoughts. Regards and Happy New Year!

Thanks for the info. I do like the Mamba and the Spec Ops. Thanks for the info on the skinny slings for long carry.

I am leaning toward the Spec Ops,

SGTMAJ, I too have a question.

on your light mount in the pic,

who is the manufacture?

how does it lock down?

does it rotate or any other cons?

would you consider this a first rate mount?

thanks in advance

The light mount is a brownells. Its not bad it seems to hold well. I also have a B&T mount that I actually like better. As far as the Vang extension its great it is a good breeching and thumping tool. Dont know about the elastic slings have one on an AR but the ballance and weight are different than the 1014 if you have that breeching extension on and your sling bounces. you could take a nasty gash from the extension its fairly sharp.