What happened with SIDEARMOR???

AR-BALLISTIC

I visited SIDEARMOR's website tonite and no mounting system for the BENELLI M4/1014 anyone heard anything? Did they discontinue making rail systems for the Benelli M4??:(

M-401 Picatinny Rail Interface for Benelli M4/M1014 Shotguns!

This Interface system features:

Dual Mil-Spec M1913 Picatinny rails for mounting lights such as those from Insight/Streamlight and Surefire

Wraparound clamping system for secure lockup. Clamps only to the barrel and does not interfere with the mag tube

Ideal placemnt of light for easy operation with thumb, forefinger or remote switch

Field strips with the weapon. No need to remove the mount to service your shotgun.

Laser-retentive. You do not need to remove your laser from the mount to field strip the weapon.

Weighs only 4oz. Does not adversly affect the balance and pointability of the weapon

CNC Machined from 6061-T6 aircraft grade billet aluminium

Mil-spec (MIL-A-8625) Type III hard anodized

Optional Receiver Rail for mounting any optics system including red-dot/night vision combinations

UPDATED: This mount now fits BOTH military (one piece mag tubes) and civilian (two-piece mag tubes) versions.

This item is currently available and can be purchased online here. sidearmor.com

everything looks to still be there to me??????????

Dual Mil-Spec M1913 Picatinny rails for mounting lights such as those from Insight/Streamlight and Surefire

Wraparound clamping system for secure lockup. Clamps only to the barrel and does not interfere with the mag tube

Ideal placemnt of light for easy operation with thumb, forefinger or remote switch

Field strips with the weapon. No need to remove the mount to service your shotgun.

Laser-retentive. You do not need to remove your laser from the mount to field strip the weapon.

Weighs only 4oz. Does not adversly affect the balance and pointability of the weapon

Optional Receiver Rail for mounting any optics system including red-dot/night vision combinations

UPDATED: This mount now fits BOTH military (one piece mag tubes) and civilian (two-piece mag tubes) versions.

This item is currently available and can be purchased online here. sidearmor.com

I found it under NEW PRODUCTS. If you click the SHOTGUNS tab it does not even show up?? But I do see it now under NEW PRODUCTS. Thanks wingbone

Hey wingbone look at the email I just got from SIDEARMOR:(

Michael,

Sorry, we have discontinued the M4 rail system. We have been working with Benelli on a new system.

Regards...

Kevin M. Smith

Sidearmor

http://www.sidearmor.com

[email protected]

928-526-4380:(