Factory M4 2 shot extension for sale

MrMilitaryPolice

****SOLD****I have a factory Benelli M4 2 shot extension for sale, its grey parkerized and is as new. I purchased the extension bout 4 months ago and then found a factory full length tube so i put that on my gun so im selling the 2 shot ext. Price is $225 SHIPPED and im not tryin to gouge anyone, i got gouged when i bought it b/c thats exactly what i had to pay for it. i guess the rule of supply and demand applies b/c i wanted it bad enuff to pay that and what it added to the shotgun made it worth it to me. I have the original packaging for it as well (i think the model number is 8403P?or close to that) If you need pics or more info just email me and ill gladly answer..thanks email me at [email protected]

tom

saw some mag extensions on (edited, so to not perpetuate the thread hijacking) for benelli for 84.95 8 shot and 10 shot? anyone tried them yet?? guess ya need to call them to get specifics but they have been making choke tubes for ages!

Just curious so that I understand the culture of this forum, being a new member and all:

Is hijacking somebody's WTS post with the kind of information that may jeopardize the original poster's ability to sell, common/accepted behavior here?

I frequent some forums where that kind of behavior is acceptable, and other forums where that kind of behavior is bad-form and discouraged.

I prefer the forums where it's considered bad-form. My take on it is, if you aren't interested in buying the item being offered for sale, ignore the thread. And certainly don't post something completely unrelated other than to aim potential buyers elsewhere.

Just wondering what the culture here is like.

fortunately 'hogs' post and perhaps his attempt to undermine my thread is unsuccessful b/c the mag extensions of which he is referring to is not the same that i am selling. Anyone that has or is familiar with M4's know that the price im asking is below what some where selling for a few weeks back and even now. There is no doubt in anyones mind that i paid that same price for this extension and therefor wouldnt be trying to gouge soemone else. I have this item for sale on several other websites and it will sale, there is just not enuff of these out there. I wasnt happy with payin that price for it but i needed and wanted it, so i did it, everyone else has that same option, buy it or dont buy it. I also think its inappropriate for someone to post a lower price in someone's WTS add, even if the intentions were not malicious..he should've started a new thread!

Ishmael

YES, you can remove the barrel w/o removing the extension, you simply unscrew the mag tube cap and lift the barrel straight off and the extension stays in place **EDITED** can someone else answer this question to be 100% sure?? i only had the tube on/off one time and i forgot about the piston area sliding over the bulge in the tube..i just dont know for sure b/c i took everything a part as i went b/c i was putting a factory full tube on the gun. thanks for any help

tom

i wont have a bit of trouble selling this for the $225 price, ive already turned down a $200 offer. Ive also already stated that i am not one of those that buy low and sell sky high, im simply recoverin what i paid for it. This is a great price compared to the ones that have sold for over $300 and its supply and demand, if you want it, buy it, if you dont want it, dont buy it! I cant understand people that buy the worlds best shotgun and then skimp on a dollar and keep the ugly, govt mandated limiter?! At the time i bought this, the price was right for me and it will be for another buyer as well no matter how long it takes. The next buyer will be as happy with it as i was.

• 2 weeks later...