Difference?

Liberty or death Jr.

mine which is the M1014 came with a fix choke,,non collapsible skeletized stock and special serial #s with the American flag on it,,very cool,,plus its the 11701,the 11703 and the 11707 M4s come with interchangleable choke barrels,,,no American flag and only the 11707 comes with the tube that allows collapsability,,did I miss anything anyone?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Thats helpful, but what tube is collapsible on the 11707? And why are they only selling to police and military? Also, does that mean there is no difference between 11703 and the 11701?
the tube I'm meaning is the recoil tube where the stock attaches ,,,gun laws are stiffening so maybe thats the reason for no more sales,,mechannically the 11701 and 03 are the same,,,,,,,,,,