Benelli USA M4 magazine extension: factory original

PaladinServices

AFAIK, you can't.

I'm one of the guys that picked up a few of the full-length factory tubes late last year. It didn't come in factory packaging, but given the time and source, there's little reason to doubt it is factory.

The finish looks pretty crappy, and there aren't any obvious markings. I was planning on selling them on ebay to turn a tidy profit after SOCOMGuy showed up and started selling his tubes, which are quite superior. Now it looks like I'll be holding on to them for a while, since I can't prove where they're from.

I'll admit that I'm willing to gouge. There's a perfectly good, reasonably priced product made domestically. The only reason to hold out for a Benelli tube is if you're a purist, and feel that you must have all Benelli parts on your shotgun. It sucks to be you if that's the case, but it isn't like you don't have a better option.

Can't say the same about the extension if what I'm reading is right. If the Benelli extension is the only one that can remain in place while the barrel is being removed, then everything else is inferior. Paladin's "generious offer" is also distinctly scummy.

To Paladin: If you want to notify us that you're selling a Benelli extension, do so. Expect annoyed people to claim you're a price gouger for taking advantage of the price spike driven by the artificial market restrictions (Thanks, BATFE & Benelli!). That's the cost of turning a high profit on this item. Just keep your "special discount rate" BS to yourself. It's insulting to the rest of us when you have already named a price. Either name a price and stick with it, or just link us to the ebay auction and shut up from then on.

Of course, that's a moot point, because it's very clear that you've already worn out your welcome here.