greetings from ireland and my M4 !!!

gunhappy_ie

Hey every1 as stated in the title greetings from ireland.... and i have an M4 :):) wohoo !!!

If ye guys in the U.S think things are bad as regards getting weapons im only 1 of 2 people in the country to have this weapon ... excluding the irish army ranger wing .. ( it even took me 10 months to get a pistol licence )

If your interested as to how i got it then ask and ill fill ye in ....

I do however need sum clearing up about the M4 ... how do i tell the difference between a civilian and a L.E weapon ?? my weapon has "12 ga-M4SUPER 90-BENELLI-ITALY" on the left side and "BENELLI ARMI-URBINO-MADE IN ITALY" in the right and its got a 6 shot mag with it .... Also why is the barrel numbered .... mines "TM15454"

Currently i have a standard stock on it and while i usually hate them this is actually growing on me ... but it doesnt matter .. i want a folding stock .. or just as good is the non folding stock with the pistol grip i red another thread about civilian weapons not being able to accapt stocks ... i want to find out which weapon mine is ...

now all i need do is wait for irish weather to clear up so i can go to the range !!!

... any help would be greatly appreciated !!

Welcome aboard Ireland! And in the spirit of the Irish, a short story:

A concert in Ireland

At a U2 concert in Ireland , Bono (the lead singer) asks the audience for some quiet. Then he starts to slowly clap his hands.

Holding the audience in total silence, he says into the microphone...."I want you to think about something. Every time I clap my hands, a child in Africa dies."

A voice from the front of the audience yells out....

"Then stop clapping, ya a**hole!"

You Got To Love the Irish! :D