Are there any online authorized Benellit Dealers?

Lonewolf2nv

Been trying to purchase a cantilever rifled slug barrel for my Nova Pump. Been to a couple dealers listed on the Benelli site and one basically told me they could not order it and the other said the cantilever barrel was not available for my Nova. Also they were talking around $400 for a slug barrel, I guess my question now is would it be cheaper to buy a new Nova in a kit with both barrels? Sounds stupid to me but the MSRP on the Beneli site unless I misunderstand is less than $600 for a new gun with both barrels.

After a ton of searching I found two sites on the net selling a cantilever benelli barrel they both list as model # 81055 for $210. Which is far better than the $400 my local dealer wanted. I am not a gun enthusiast I own 3 nice guns 1 for each category. I have my Benelli Nova 12ga pump, my Springfield Armory 1911 Long slide 45 and a really old but reliable Rossi 22 gallery gun thats great for squirrel and target plinking. So anyway to make a long story longer is there a big difference between the benelli slug barrel and the Ithaca?